At Handwrytten, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we want you to love our notes as much as we do, and feel confident in using our service. We know handwritten notes are very personal and with that comes concern that you’re trusting your notes to a reputable company. This is why we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
If you do not absolutely love your notes or the service provided, let us know and our team will refund your order, no questions asked.
We promise to…
- Provide you with the best print possible using customer provided images on quality stock.
- Write beautiful, authentic-looking notes, in pen.
- Process standard orders in a timely manner within our 1-2 business day window (not including weekends and holidays).
- Put the right card in the right envelope with the right insert.
What we are not responsible for…
While we do our best to watch out for these during processing, Handwrytten is not responsible for the following items included in client submissions:
- Spelling and grammatical errors provided by you or any proofreading whatsoever. From time to time we catch errors and will do our best to make you aware, but that is outside of our role as your partner.
- Errors with recipient/return addresses provided by you.
Lastly, while we understand the importance of your written correspondence, Handwrytten cannot be held liable for:
- Lost, stolen, or delayed mail in transit.
Once the stamped item has been delivered to the United States Postal Service, we unfortunately no longer have control over when it is delivered and cannot provide a status as to when it arrives. These items are sent as first-class mail in an envelope and tracking is not provided.
To confirm delivery, you will need to check in with your recipient to determine if the note has arrived. Check out our FAQ page to learn more about delivery times or visit this page and choose origin as “850 Phoenix AZ”.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.